Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Only 8 days?!?!

I love my boyfriend to death :)

Today he picked me up (while it was raining) and took me to work right after I got done with my classes. And then once I got done with work he took me to my home as fast as he could. I had to take a quiz for one of my classes and it had to be done by 10. I got out of work around 9:40. He made it in time for me to have 7 minutes to do my quiz and guess what! I submitted the quiz right at 10 and only missed one question. Tender mercy!!!

After that we went to get him some food cuz he was hungry haha and we talked and just spent the rest of the night together. 

Even though we didn't have a ton of time together today, I cherished every moment because I already know that the next few days we probably won't be seeing each other :( 

As time gets closer, I learn to enjoy every second I have with him. Even if it's back and forth texting because I know I won't have that. It's crazy how fast the time has gone by and I wish he didn't have to go yet but then I just think if I had to wait longer to say goodbye I'd have to wait longer for him to even come back and I don't want that haha. He's the first one to leave out of all the guys in our friend group so I'll be the first to get their boyfriend back which is good haha. 

But seriously. 

He leaves practically next week. 

Am I going to be able to say goodbye without crying? I've been able to hold the years back whenever he's around but when. I say goodbye...I'm not sure I can...or if I even should try to hold them back. I want to be strong and make it easier but would it make it easier if I didn't cry or would he want to see me cry to know that I really do love him? 

I guess we'll find out when the time comes....



No comments:

Post a Comment