Tuesday, September 16, 2014

2 days.... (yesterday's post)

I had this written out but I guess it didn't post...awkward... here's yesterday's. It's a really short one...oh well.


And now we are down to only two :(

Where has all the time gone? It seems like just yesterday he was opening his call and we still had so much time left, now he's practically gone. 

I've come to realize though over the past week how much I want to spend my life with him. I love him more than I ever could have imagined and I can't wait for him to return in honor. I know I sound like a broken record, but he's my everything and I can't imagine my life without him.

I know we can make it through these next two years. It really isn't that much time when you think about it. We've got this. Sure it will be hard, but we can make it. I have faith in that.

I love you Wyatt...forever and always. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment