Sunday, September 14, 2014

4....

Today was good :)

So Wyatt and I had plans to hang out tonight. Little did he know that I was actually planning a surprise farewell party with a few of our friends. 

To get him to the place though, I had him go on a scavenger hunt. I only had him go to 4 places because it was representing the 4 days we had left. At each stop I left a note and then I left a clue. I also provided balloons to coordinate to the days (four balloons for 4...etc) and that helped him find the places too since we did it at night haha. He loved it! 

For the four days I wrote a note and it's main topic was, B4 I met you. Three was, with the 3 of us (God, him and myself). Two was all about two years and one was about taking it one day at a time. 

At the end we had snacks, drinks and a cake! After that we went to dominos to get pizza haha and it was just a great night. 

I love that boy so much and it was so fun to have everyone there again :) it's gonna be hard letting him go. 


No comments:

Post a Comment