Thursday, January 1, 2015

A New Year!

3 months down!!!
So I'm super excited that I get to officially say that my missionary comes home next year!!! HOLY CRAP! That makes it seem like it's going so fast! I mean we're already 3 months down, past 100 days (Christmas was his 100th day!), and we're just about to step out of the 600's and also hit his 4 month mark!!!! WHAT THE HECK! Time is just racing by! It doesn't seem like a long time has passed, but at the same time it does. I've learned that time is a crazy thing haha.

Wyatt's new companion
I'm excited for the new year. I know it's going to bring a lot of changes to both Wyatt and I, but I'm ready for the new year with the man of my dreams! We've been together for just about 9 months (this week) and I can still say that he gives me butterflies just like he always has! I'm so extremely lucky to have such a great guy like him. He has loved me through it all and there aren't even words to describe how much I love that boy! I love that he talks to me with all the elders in his area. I love that they tease him about me. I love hearing the stories of them talking to him about me. I love that I'm still a part of his life even though I can't see him. Because he is still a HUGE part of mine. You don't have to always be right next to somebody to mean the world to them. (But being next to them is nice haha...and I miss it).

He's been out for 100 days!
A new year, brings new possibilities. Even though we are about 2000 miles apart...there are still millions of amazing possibilities for the two of us. I know we are going to grow so much this year and grow together. It's not going to be a perfect year, but it's going to be a year that I can look back at and be happy I made it through. It will be a year where I get to learn more about myself. It will be a year where Wyatt can learn more about himself. It will be a year where Elder Johnson and I will be able to grow closer to the Lord.


Here's to new changes, possibilities, friendships, choices, beginnings and much more! I want to use this year to better myself not just for me...but also for Elder Johnson! I want to be the future Mrs. Johnson that he would be proud to have! I am so proud of him and I am truly the luckiest girl in the world to have him by my side, always supporting me. Keep working hard Elder Johnson! Make this year the best year yet! It's our last and hopefully only full year apart from each other. Thank you for being my best friend and my support. I will forever stand by you, cheering you

No comments:

Post a Comment