Wednesday, September 10, 2014

One week (7 days)

Today Wyatt surprised me by picking me up from work tonight. We both thought we wouldn't be able to see each other tonight but we did! It was great. We went to Arby's because I had to get my work schedule for tomorrow and Friday and we also got Creme Brûlée shakes. Super good :)

After that we sat outside my apartment building in his truck and listened to music. He sang to me and it was all cute and romantic. 

We said the longest goodbye because we won't be seeing each other until Saturday evening.

I love that boy so much and every day I fall more in love with him. He's so caring and such a sweetheart to me. I'm going to miss him more than anything. 

I know tonight isn't a long post. I'm thinking tomorrow and Friday won't be long ones wait her but we'll see :)

So goodnight for now. You only have to hear about these daily things 6 more times so hang in there haha :) actually I need to hang in there...sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment