Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Nine days...

So today was a good day :) I had classes today so we didn't get to see each other until after my classes which is fine. We took my two younger sisters to see The Fault in our Stars at the local dollar theater. It was really good :) after we took my sisters home we went to Macey's grocery store to get some ice cream and do some grocery shopping for myself. I love shopping with that guy. He's such a dork and we always end up having a blast when we shop. Then we hung out until our curfew haha :) 
It was just a simple, but enjoyable day. 

Oh we also kissed in the rain tonight. I know cliche...but still. We couldn't resist haha. 

I can't believe how little time I have with him. I never thought it would come so fast. He's been the best part of my summer and I don't want it to be over. 

Tonight we also shared quotes we like which was a nice experience since I love quotes more than anything (well besides him of course). 

Oh and he met two of my roommates tonight. He met one on Saturday so now he's officially met them all and he likes the two from today a lot because they actually know his sister haha :) small world!!!

So that was my amazing day nine. He makes me so happy and I'm glad I got to spend time with him today :D

No comments:

Post a Comment