Wednesday, September 17, 2014

And he's off :'/

Today my best friend left. He checked into the MTC at 1:00 pm today. Yeah, I cried today. I cried while writing my school paper in the library. I cried in the bathroom. I cried on the walk home. I cried laying in bed. I cried when my friend came over. I cried when my mom took me home. I cried a lot. 
I'm really going to miss him. 
This is going to be so hard and I know that but I'm willing to try because I know he's worth it. I hope I never forget how much I love him. He's my world and even though we have miles apart, we can still love each other. 
He's going to do amazing on his mission. Mexico is lucky to have him :) love you babe. Forever and always! I promise. 
(Just so you know..."I promise" is what me and Wyatt say to each other all the time. It's like our "always." At least I think that's what it's called...it's from the Fault in our Stars. Haha. But yeah, thought you should know)

No comments:

Post a Comment