Saturday, September 13, 2014

Count it on one hand (5 days)

Today I didn't see Wyatt but we got to text again all throughout the day :) I love just having small conversations with that boy. 

I also got something today that I have been super excited for. Let me show it off haha :)


Isn't it amazing?! I love it sooo much! I literally carried it in my pocket all day because I was so happy about it. Haha :)

I also went shopping today for Wyatt :) I got him a few things for his mission that I'll show once I complete it all. He's gonna be mad at how much I spent but oh well. 

Haha we have this thing when it comes to money. See I'm not a big fan of guys buying me things all the time, especially flowers and chocolates because I dry out my flowers as soon as I get them and lately I'm not a HUGE fan of chocolate. Besides, I'd rather get something I'm going to use a lot...like a necklace or shoes. If he bought me shoes!!!! Oh man I would die haha. Anyways, so yeah. I also think if he's spending money on me, I should spend some on him so it's mutual. That includes dates.

Wyatt has had a hard time with that one. He used to pay for everything and I hated it. I finally convinced him to let me pay for something and I think he's starting to get used to the idea of mutually paying for things. 

So hopefully he won't freak out too much because I'm pretty sure I spent over $100 haha. 

Oh well :) he deserves it and I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment