Friday, September 12, 2014

Down to 6

didn't get to see Wyatt today but we have been texting all day haha. 

One thing I love about Wyatt is how much he cares. I've been struggling at one of my jobs recently and every time I have to work there he always reminds me how much he loves me and he wishes me good luck. It's simple but it means a lot. I'll really miss that when he's gone. 

Today I cried though. 

I was talking to my professor today and we got on the topic of Wyatt and I just lost it. I don't even know why. I've been really good at keeping my emotions in check around people but I struggled today in front of my professor and after that I was weak pretty much until I got to work (because we were busy so I couldn't think about it). 

I think I broke because it finally hit me today that he leaves next week. I have so little time and that scares me! I honestly don't want him to go but I know it will benefit the both of us. 

My professor was really nice about it though and really supportive. She told me I could do it because two years wasn't really that long. I just make it seem like that. And she's right.

When you think about it two years sounds long but how fast did the past two years fly for you? Cuz mine were super fast! So that really helped. 

I know it's going to be hard to say goodbye to my best friend but I can't wait to have him return in honor :) he's amazing and I love him more than anything!

So here's to two years. There will be tears, frustrations, heartache, excitement, happiness, surprises and much more for the next two years but I'm ready. The next two years will change the both of us or the better.  The Lord will be with us so we know whatever happens, we will come out winners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment