Sunday, July 10, 2016

Care Package: Valentine's Day/Birthday Themed

So this package I made back in February for Elder Johnson. I did it for Valentine's Day and his birthday (since that also is in February). 

First I made this birthday card for him. I had actually gotten the idea from another missionary girlfriend who also has a missionary in the same mission as Elder Johnson, I just tweaked mine a tiny bit. (The Chihuahua, Mexico mission)


Making the box itself was pretty easy for this one. I just painted it red, put hearts all over, a picture and wrote on the flaps of the box, "You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall, is in love with me!"


In past blog posts, I've mentioned this binder I made for Wyatt for while he was on his mission. It's pretty much so that he can still be in my life and what not as he's on his mission. If you want to find out more about it or do something similar this link will go more in depth about the binder :) http://missionarygirlfrienddiary.blogspot.com/2015/04/keep-him-posted.html
These are the pages I made for him to add to that little binder of his! :)

This one says "Happy Birthday To My Prince Charming"



Happy VDay to my love :)


I got him a plastic rose and wrote him a little note with it. The note said, "A girl gives a boy 12 roses...11 real, 1 fake. And she says to him, 'I will stop loving you when all the roses die.'"



I wrote down a whole bunch of cheesy pickup lines and put them in a little box for Wyatt to read :P


So I tend to fill my packages with some random things. I got some little "dino blasters" which I actually got from my work haha. I got him lots of different types of chocolate, including some french chocolate. I put in some cotton candy as well. I put in a box of cake mix to go along with his birthday. I gave him two ties that I got from my favorite tie website: https://www.cheap-neckties.com/ 
I put in a "Sweet Talk Nifty Note" that I got from: http://knockknockstuff.com/product/sweet-talk-nifty-notes/ 
I put in a couple of talks that had to do with love as well which can be easily found on lds.org.




I topped the package off with a big heart and some rose petals.
Just a little recap of the package :)
I hope you enjoyed this! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment