Monday, April 20, 2015

Keep Him Posted!


So I decided a while back that I was going to do this project for Wyatt while he's out on his mission. Our 1 year was the beginning of April and Wyatt's 6 months was on March 17 so I just did this project for the both of them. It's kind of like a scrapbook, but a lot simpler in my mind. All you really need is a binder, some of those clear sheets (can't think of the name haha) to put paper in, paper and pictures! Then you can choose how to personalize it on your own :) Every 6 months I'll update him and send him more for him to just add inside the binder. I decided to do this so that he can actually see what I get to do while he is away on his mission and so he won't be shocked when he comes home...cuz I'll probably have different hair knowing me haha.

Here's how I decorated the cover page :) Nothing too crazy. The baseball stuff is a theme to the picture of the both of us on the cover. That was the day we started being a thing. We went to a baseball game, and afterwards he told me that he liked me :)

I put my month pictures on each page and then chose a few pics for him. I did 2 pages of pictures for him for each month.

Month 1:

End of Month 1/ Month 2:

End of Month 2/ Month 3:

 End of Month 3/ Month 4:

End of Month 4/ Month 5:

End of Month 5/ Month 6: 

Like I said, I'll add more every 6 months. This has become really important now because we don't get to email every week like in the past, so this way Wyatt will still be able to see what I'm up to every 6 months and see that I'm doing just fine :D

Also I wanted to add this cuz I love this haha. It's just the story of Wyatt and I :)


No comments:

Post a Comment