Monday, November 17, 2014

The special number 2!

Man this month has felt soooo long! But we are done with month 2! 
The number two has become pretty special to me and Wyatt. It took two days on choir tour before he finally told me he liked me. It took two weeks until he had the nerve to kiss me. It took kisses before I finally kissed him back haha. We spent the last two months of our senior year together. Our last hug was probably about 20 mins long haha. And now it's been two months spent apart from each other...22 more to go. In total, 2 years of growing and giving ourselves to God in different ways. 
I can't even describe the love I have for my missionary. He's my everything. He has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love our fairytale that has only begun. I've always known I was lucky to have him, but I honestly can't even tell you how lucky I truly am. He's so much better than any other guy I've dated. He's gotten me past the wall I've had in every relationship. I truly and deeply love him. 
The wait is hard but it's been so worth it. I have fallen for Wyatt more than ever before these past two months. Crazy...I know. It's proved to me that I truly love him. I can't wait to have my best friend back and marry him.
Keep working hard babe! The Lord is proud of you and all your work! I will love you for eternity and I stand by you, always supporting you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment