Friday, October 17, 2014

One Month!!!

Has it seriously already been a month? This month just seem to fly by. Hopefully they all go like this! I didn't cry as much as I thought I would, which is good.


My missionary has been doing awesome! He emails me every week and sometimes he even sends me sweet letters!


I love learning about his experiences in the MTC and I always look forward to his emails
.

He brings me so much happiness and I have never had this happen to me before. I've done long distance, but this seems so much better for some reason.


I'm so lucky to have such and awesome example in my life!


I'm so proud of him and all he's doing to prepare to be in Mexico. I'm glad I have been starting to form a better relationship with my Father in Heaven and this has already helped my testimony grow so much!

Here's to 23 more months babe! We can make it through this and prove all those nay-sayers wrong! I love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment