Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Christmas Package! 🎄

I just sent Elder Johnson his last Christmas package! Crazy! I can't believe that next Christmas he'll be home for it!! This package was probably the fastest package I've made haha!


I think I'll miss making these packages when he gets home because they seriously are so fun to make!


So I made him a blanket since it will be getting colder. (Tip: Make sure you use good fleece because if you don't then it could rip easily...happened to me haha)

Got him some Chapstick cuz who doesn't need Chapstick?!

I used this quote and attached it to some gloves for the winter months. 

Wrote this cute little quote to go along with tic tacs. I've heard that missionaries are encouraged not to use gum so I felt this was better :)

I know this picture is upside down haha but it's just showing the gloves, Chapstick and then some socks I found. 

Had to get some holiday candy!!! My mom threw in some more after this haha!

I stuffed some of the stuff in this Elder stocking. I believe I got it from Deseret, but I don't remember cuz I got it last year and saved it just for this package! :D

And I put in some kisses for him for New Years! I also added 2 letters in the package. One was for him to open after the New Year and the other he could read when he opened the package. Only a few more packages and then he'll be home! Can't wait for 2016!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment